Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Coming Soon to a Theater Near You


When in Rome. This trailer made me laugh out loud like a crazy person. The movie looks totally cute and full of fun. I can't wait for it to come out. Enjoy!



I'm also looking forward to Couple's Retreat. Let the good times roll! - Funny that Kristen Bell is in both of them, and she was in a recent movie I loved, Forgetting Sarah Marshall. She's doing really well. Good for her. I loved her in Veronica Mars, didn't you?



Law Abiding Citizen. This looks very, very good. Gerard Butler as the bad guy you can't help but love. Rrrr



Fame. I'm a sucker for a good dance/musical, so I am certainly going to be seeing this one on the big screen. Yeah. I see popcorn, laughs, oohs and aahs in my future.



And last, but so not least, The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day. What I want to know is, what in frick is wrong with Hollywood?! They wait 10 friggin' years to put out the sequel?? I mean, how is that lame, boring movies like The New World get made, but then an awesome, vigilante, kick-ass smash like this one takes years to see the light of day. Who is making the decisions and why are we letting them be so ghay? Well, I guess it's true what they say - better late than never. Without further ado, I give you the preview - favorite line in the trailer? "Let's do some gratuitous violence". Nice. Let's you know what it's all about.



This is a late entry, but this name is so wack I didn't think twice - until I saw the trailer! The Men Who Stare at Goats is going to be fantastic!!



Fun!

No comments: