Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Makeup: Lancome Tropiques Minerale Bronzer

I was going to spend some time writing an answer to yesterday's letter, but something truly significant happened to me today so I thought I'd share. You know that moment right before you win a prize from the Lancome Blog? Probably not. But I do. I surely, surely do. I left a comment last month about bronzers and how I use them and what do you know? I won the Lancome Tropiques Minerale Bronzer Set! Oh yes! It includes a loose bronzer powder, compact bronzer and limited edition brush.


I am a lucky, lucky girl!

Bronzers are a wonderful addition to any girl's collection. They help give us that healthy sun-kissed look, they help even out skin tones and remove any sallowness, and let us not forget they are great for contouring. For a long time I've used Guerlain Terracotta, but that's going to change once I receive my super duper set. It looks like a wonderfully natural color and the brush is hypnotizing me. I have a thing for makeup brushes. I'll totally take pictures of my collection and talk about each one as well as a wish list.

OMG! I am so happy! I won! I won! I won!

1 comment:

angie said...

Awwwwwwww, good for you! Maybe this means your luck has changed? Good omen for the future?