Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Adam Sandler's Lost His Mojo and is Infecting Others With His Lameness

The saddest thing in the world is when a funny guy becomes a not funny guy. Adam Sandler has been really lame for a while now. I thought he was getting better after he made the Zohan movie, but no. His lame not funniness is like an infectious, contagious disease that is spreading to the funny people who just made it on to the Hollywood funny stage: Seth Rogan, fat guy from Superbad, funny girl from Knocked Up, and the other guy from I Heart Huckabees who isn't really funny, but people think he is. What is it with making serious movies when you're supposed to be entertaining us with laughs. Lots of laughs. And stupidity - just oodles of it. Where are the hilarious movies full of good old fashioned fun like Ace Ventura and Happy Gilmore. Oh, I almost forgot. They got the glorious Hector (Eric Bana) to make an ass out of himself and they're even making fun of his Aussie accent. ?? This blows. And if you don't believe me, take a look at this train wreck of a suckfest that will be slowly blowing to a mediocre theater near you:



Hey, I told you it was lame.

2 comments:

angie said...

Well, there seem to be a few funny lines but yeah, they're probably ALL in the trailer and watching two hours of this doesn't feel promising... eh. Wanna see a worse one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRiqz_WnYxc...

Mary Drumond said...

Dude..
I liked it.
I think you've got issues Fro.
It seems like a funny movie that has a serious edge to it. I wanna watch it. Screw you! Boo!!